Deadline: September 2019
Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship in UK, 2019-2020 is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Masters, MBA level programme(s) in the field of Business, Law taught at Anglia Ruskin University.
The deadline of the scholarship is Sep 2019
Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship Information
Degree Level: Masters, MBA
Available Subject: Business and Law
- One-year MBA: we offer a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
- Two-year MBA with the option of work placement: we offer a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Nationalities: UK and EU Students.
Criteria: To be eligible for our MBA Scholarship you must be:
- studying our Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration with Placement Year
- studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- starting your course in September 2019 or January 2020.
How to Apply for Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship
There is no need to apply. You’ll automatically receive our MBA Scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.