Deadline: September 20, 2019
University of Bradford Undergraduate Bursary Scheme,UK 2019-2020 is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Bradford .
The deadline of the scholarship is September 20, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Available Subject: All subjects taught in University.
University of Bradford Undergraduate Bursary Scheme Scholarship Benefits
Students will receive a payment every year that they meet the eligibility criteria:
- Year 1: £500
- Year 2: £600
- Year 3 and subsequent years: £700
UK and EU Students
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- New students starting at the University of Bradford in 2019/20. Students who are studying for a second degree are not eligible.
- Home and EU students paying Home fees and studying full time.
- Family income of under £30,000 as assessed by the relevant student finance service.
- Students paying the full course fee i.e. £9,250 for a standard degree course.
Students on a placement year or those repeating less than 80 credits and paying a partial fee will not be eligible for the bursary payment.
- Student must be fully engaging with their programme of study, i.e. attending lectures, handing in coursework and sitting exams as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.
How to Apply for University of Bradford Undergraduate Bursary Scheme
We will automatically identify eligible students using information from the Student Loans Company – there is no need to apply to us directly.
However you must be financially assessed by 31 July 2020 in order to receive your bursary for that academic year i.e. September 2019 – August 2020.
To ensure you are considered for the bursary you must consent to share your information with us when you are assessed for your loans.
EU students must be income assessed by the EU Team at the Student Loans Company. You will need to complete an EU19 B form that will be sent to you directly and provide your household income details. You will also need to provide details of a UK bank account where the payments will be made.
For further information email [email protected] or call 01274 236505.